How to Register for NTI
- Log-in to the Event Management Portal at https://electricaltrainingevents.org
- To register, you must be a sponsor in the registration system. Sponsors are entered into the registration database by the electrical training ALLIANCE.
- If you do not remember your log-in password, select the Forgot Password link and enter your email address. An email will be sent to you with a link to reset your password.
- Once logging in, click the link at the top right corner that reads Browse Events.
- Click the Info Button for NTI 2022 .
- Click on the Green Buy button for the ticket you wish to purchase.
- Enter the full name of the person you are registering (if you can’t find them, search by last name).
- If they do not appear in the list, click the Add a New Participant link.
- Enter the person’s First and Last Name, E-mail Address and Phone Number.
- Click the Add Sponsored User button.
- Depending on the group, make the appropriate course selections for your participant.
- Scroll to the bottom and click either the green Finish and Pay button or the green Sponsor Another Attendee button.
NOTE: All Third & Fourth Year I-Group, and Advanced Studies are required to take a 100 Level Technical Course as part of their registration. O Group is also required to take a 100 Level Technical Course or C Group in the afternoon.
If you have any questions, please contact us at:
Tim Strickland, firstname.lastname@example.org, 301-715-2347
Melissa Parsly, email@example.com, 301-715-2350
Denise Jenkins, firstname.lastname@example.org, 301-715-2344