First Year Participants
Before attending NTI this summer, there are a few tasks that you will need to complete.
All of the tasks are important, so be sure to plan enough time to get them all done before you leave for NTI. Some of the items may need to be printed out and brought with you to NTI, so you may want to start compiling a file to bring with you. It is suggested that you do the tasks in the order that they are presented on the checklist and on the task listing below.
THANKS FOR YOUR EFFORTS AS YOU GET PREPARE TO COME TO NTI. WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU IN ANN ARBOR!
- Review the First Year Course Information on the NTI website.
- Read and submit the Class Participation Acknowledgement
- Review and complete the Personal Philosophy of Apprenticeship Training
- Finalize your travel arrangements. Classes will end on Friday at 3:00pm. Ensure that arrival and departure times allow for FULL participation in all required NTI class meetings and activities. YOU WILL NOT GET CREDIT IF YOU LEAVE BEFORE 3:00 ON FRIDAY.
- Bring a laptop, notebook and pen/pencil with you to Ann Arbor. The course material will be on the electrical training ALLIANCE’s LMS (Learning Management System)
- Download the PTSI Events app.