Before attending NTI this summer, it is critical that you fully understand the level of commitment involved. Check travel arrangements including flight schedules to ensure that no NTI classes will be missed or interrupted due to late arrivals or early departures. Check your email and registration materials for any messages or announcements that may be critical to your success and participation. If in doubt about any issues related to the Advanced Studies Program or courses, check the program information or with Melissa Parsly at email@example.com.
- Following NTI, participants will be required to complete an activity submission and 1 video submission in order to complete the course.
- Credit for the course will not be received until all submissions are completed satisfactorily.
Thanks for your efforts as you get prepared to come to NTI. We are looking forward to seeing you in Ann Arbor! Good luck to you as you continue your NTI experience!
- Read the Class Participation Acknowledgement
- Finalize your travel arrangements. Classes will end on Friday at 3:00pm. Ensure that arrival and departure times allow for FULL participation in all required NTI class meetings and activities. YOU WILL NOT GET CREDIT IF YOU LEAVE BEFORE 3:00 ON FRIDAY.
- Bring a laptop, notebook and pen/pencil with you to Ann Arbor. The course material will be on the electrical training ALLIANCE’s LMS (Learning Management System)
- Download the PTSI Events app.